Saturday, July 31, 2010

Looking Forward

While here in Gulu, I have thought a lot about what I would like to do when I return.

Here is a list of things that I wish to incorporate into my life over the next year or so:

1. Quit Smoking
2. Eat more raw vegetables and fruits
3. Make time to prepare meals
4. Get a gym membership
5. Make "frownies" and "controversial word cookies"
6. Go backpacking
7. Learn to sew
8. See more sunrises
9. Have awesome themed parties
10. Spend more productive and fun time with my family

10 things. It doesn't seem to formidable when it's just a list of ten. However, I'm sure that's what Moses said when he looked at the 10 commandments.

Eh, we'll see how it all goes. Right now, I've got the willpower of a mountain goat.

Love, love, love to grow and learn,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment